Options

FS: Lowepro Stealth AW bag

jonlhendricksjonlhendricks Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited April 13, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
$99 shipped to US 48- Stealth AW is made to go places, with an ultra-tough ballistic nylon and ripstop nylon exterior and ergonomic DryFlo padded back panels. Carry it on one shoulder or both, with or without the removable belt and sternum strap. Neoprene lens pouches are positioned for quick access and additional neoprene pouches hold computer accessories and a spare digital camera. A personal compartment contains a mesh pouch for a change of clothes, a water-resistant toiletries pocket and a paperwork pocket with organizers for files, pens and business cards. The original computer case is NOT included. http://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Stealth-AW-Backpack-ballistic/dp/B00006I5EE
Jon L. Hendricks Photography
1317 State Street
Hobart, IN 46342
www.jonlhendricks.com

Comments

• Options
    sunshinesdgsunshinesdg Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited April 12, 2011
    Do you have any picture of the inside of the bag?
  • Options
    jonlhendricksjonlhendricks Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2011
    Stealth bag pics
    Here is a link to another picture of it with gear:

http://www.mvsvideo.com/loweproStealth-AWII.jpg

Here are my pics of the inside compartments. It has two large pockets on one side and three medium sized pockets at the top on the other side. The three medium sized pockets have drawstrings that clamp. I believe they are made to hold lenses. There is another zippered compartment that has large zippered pockets. It's a pretty big and expansive bag for the price! I would think this bag was made to hold lenses and bodies along with clothing for hiking or trips. An iPad would fit nicely in here.

Since the inside laptop case is not included I will take $15 off this bag and include shipping to the US 48.
    Jon L. Hendricks Photography
    1317 State Street
    Hobart, IN 46342
    www.jonlhendricks.com