Options

Dreamhost Sale!!!!

Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
edited November 6, 2005 in The Big Picture
I just signed up with dreamhost for a one year contract and saved $191!!! (I only paid $48 for a whole year's worth of hosting with 9.6 gigs of space and 144GB of bandwith per month)

They are only offering it to the first 888 people so I think that if you're going to want hosting, now's the time to get it.

www.dreamhost.com

I'm not in any way affiliated, I just like to see people save money :D
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/

Comments

• Options
    mrqchomrqcho Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited November 6, 2005
    Mike Lane wrote:
    I just signed up with dreamhost for a one year contract and saved $191!!! (I only paid $48 for a whole year's worth of hosting with 9.6 gigs of space and 144GB of bandwith per month)

They are only offering it to the first 888 people so I think that if you're going to want hosting, now's the time to get it.

www.dreamhost.com

I'm not in any way affiliated, I just like to see people save money :D
    If somebody hasn't signed up, and are looking for something still, and I'm sorry to bash on your offer mike, or actually, make it better, I just signed up for a year of hosting and domain registration with dreamhost for $9...

use code 777 when signing up, for the $120 plan. (it's 4.8 GB, not the 9.6 GB mike signed up for, but it's still a killer deal. I couldn't pass it up)

the plan name is: Crazy Domain Insane 1 year package
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2005
    How is there support? Actually someone to talk with? We offer great support with unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth. I am a partner at www.turtlehut.com.

I would be happy to work with fellow DGrinners if you need web hosting. I can even work out a DGRIN price promo.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos