Options

Recommend a good display unit for a craft show booth?

Molotov EverythingMolotov Everything Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
edited April 9, 2011 in The Big Picture
Hey everyone, here's the situation.
Every now and then I go to these local art shows to sell some prints and I'm looking for a good display unit to the best ones in a way that everyone can see them all when walking by. I have just started doing this, so to this point I had a bunch of smaller prints tacked to a large posterboard but that just isn't going to fly, I want to be showing off bigger prints.

Typically at the shows they provide us with a table of random shape and size, and I don't want to just lay them all flat on the table (which I've seen numerous painters do), no one can see anything from more than 5 feet away.
At some other craft fairs I've been to I've seen photographers have these large metal mesh racks that they hang their prints on but the problem is they don't look particularly collapsible or transportable.
Kind of like this
http://display-rack.en.made-in-china.com/product/bqPxVLZhnDkI/China-Display-Rack-HYX-WR005-.html

Does anyone here personally use a small display that could be placed on a table that's convenient to hang prints on?
I've been poking around google but most of what I'm finding is more home decor kind of stuff.

So main criteria:
-On the smaller side, OR modular/collapsible
-easy to hang prints without a lot of additional hardware or obviously without risking damage to a print
-wheels not really necessary
-the more aesthetically neutral it is the better

Comments