Moon over Kewaunee

cajohnsonphotographycajohnsonphotography Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited April 19, 2011 in Landscapes
1238832545_wjgSq-M.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2011
    Perfectly serene. I like how the moon has a soft glow while the lighthouse is a sharp star thumb.gif
  • Doug SolisDoug Solis Registered Users Posts: 1,190 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2011
    Really lovely shot, I wish I could see this larger....
  • cajohnsonphotographycajohnsonphotography Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2011
    Sorry, I'm not that Grin savy yet, or I'm just a little slow.
    super%20moon-X2.jpg
  • ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Very nice. I might have followed the 2/3 on this one and moved everything to the right a little more. May not have been possible with the glare on the water though. Don't want to lose that from the frame! Either way, nice shot. I like it a lot.
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    I really like this one! I thought and thought about the 2/3 rule on this one and finally decided I like it as is. IMO, the amount of water surrounding the light fixture adds to the emotion of this image--in the great big, lonely, dark, water there is a light that guides you. If you do crop it, I'd say definitely don't lose the reflection on the water. This image is wonderfully mysterious, great colors, and the simplicity is very appealing. Nice capture!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Really nice shot thumb.gif
    Only nit is there appears to be a slight tilt to the horizon (higher on right side) - just wanted to let you know before you print this one mwink.gif
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011