Demolishing Dandelions

rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
edited September 30, 2005 in People
Well today we learned about the magic of dandelions and how easy it is to destroy them:giggle He was liking the prettyness for about 30 seconds and then it was on to pulling apart every single one he could find.

I know ideally I need a little more of his face in this shot, but I guess I'm really looking for comments on the treatment. Does it work or not?:dunno
demolishingdandelions.jpg
www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited September 30, 2005
    rahmonster wrote:
    Well today we learned about the magic of dandelions and how easy it is to destroy them:giggle He was liking the prettyness for about 30 seconds and then it was on to pulling apart every single one he could find.

I know ideally I need a little more of his face in this shot, but I guess I'm really looking for comments on the treatment. Does it work or not?ne_nau.gif
    I like the toning a lot. thumb.gif If you try this shot again, I would think about dressing him in a dark, solid-colored top to make the dandelion stand out a bit more. Of course, if you do that he will probably look for something dark and sold-colored to play with...rolleyes1.gif

Cheers,
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2005
    Yes you are probably right. If I had thought about it more I would have put him in something dark because it was very sunny today. But I didn't:giggle It was just one of those quick photos that turned out to be ok.
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso