SOLD: MINT Canon 16-35L II

joejackjoejack Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 12, 2011 in House of Canon
SOLD

After using this lens sparingly for the last several months, I've decided to go a different direction for my wide angle lens. So, I'm selling my 16-35L II and a B+W UV 010 F-PRO filter as a pair. I'm looking for a quick sale, so this package is PRICED TO SELL!

CANON 16-35mm f2.8L II LENS w/ 82mm B+W UV 010 F-PRO FILTER - SOLD This lens is a UW date code, and is in mint condition. Absolutely no nicks, dings, scrapes, or scratches anywhere on the body or the glass. The B+W filter is also in pristine condition with no nicks or scratches of any kind. Check my feedback...I take care of my equipment!

Lens will come with original box, instruction booklet, blank warranty card, hood, and pouch...just as it did when I bought it. The filter will come with its original box and plastic container.

Payment via PP. Buyer to add 3.5% to cover PP fees, or send payment as gift...your choice. Let me know if you have any questions. Email is best, but I'll be checking PM's from time to time.

I realize that I don't have any feedback on DG (yet), but I do have 100% positive feedback on FM and eBay if I should need to validate my reputation.

Comments

• joejackjoejack Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 12, 2011
    Still Available - Price lowered to $1,390 Shipped!
  • sunshinesdgsunshinesdg Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited April 12, 2011
    What's a beautiful lens. Wish I have fund for it. GLWS