mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
edited September 30, 2005 in Holy Macro
Another load headed to the elevator

37907100-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2005
    Too bad you can't nuke those houses in the background . . . and then have some nice silos on the horizon . . . and then some dramatic storm clouds in the distance.

Maybe I need to be a painter!

Very nice magical dusk light and the shot conveys the harvest theme well. thumb.gif

Looked at your blog too - fun! Band parent? I'm a former band parent seeking counseling for the addiction (and lack of a personal life).rolleyes1.gifLink (not my photos)
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    Nice picthumb.gif

It's harvest time around here also (Nor Cal) but this harvest can get you shot for taking pics of it.rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifmwink.gif

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    Guilty, John - an addicted band parent. Still have another 4 years to go (with second child) so I have a while to kick it!!rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    mrcoons wrote:
    Guilty, John - an addicted band parent. Still have another 4 years to go (with second child) so I have a while to kick it!!rolleyes1.gif
    Youngest just graduated from college last spring so we've been out for four years. But we still went to the "Opening Knight" competition 2 weeks ago - and still cheered enthusiastically for the home kids!

Have a good season and may the rain wait till after your on-field performances!
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen