Options

missing photos

TFritzTFritz Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited September 30, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hi. I went on to my site today ( www.fritzstravelphotos.smugmug.com/ ) and saw my header and footer photos have disappeared from my homepage! They were there yesterday, and I haven't changed my site in any way. Any ideas? I'd dearly like to see them back in there!

TFritz

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2005
    TFritz wrote:
    Hi. I went on to my site today ( www.fritzstravelphotos.smugmug.com/ ) and saw my header and footer photos have disappeared from my homepage! They were there yesterday, and I haven't changed my site in any way. Any ideas? I'd dearly like to see them back in there!

TFritz

could you please post your header and footer html so we can see if there's a problem. also, did you check the gallery where you have these images stored? are they there?

your header is calling for this image
    http://fritzstravelphotos.smugmug.com/photos/37952416-L.jpg

your footer is calling for this image
    http://fritzstravelphotos.smugmug.com/photos/37836054-L.jpg

did you delete them by accident? please look, we can help.

ear.gif
  • Options
    TFritzTFritz Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    Hey Andy. You're too fast! By the time I'd thought about where I may have gone wrong, you'd answered my question. Yes, I'd deleted them from my gallery thinking that once my page was up and running, they wouldn't be needed in the gallery anymorene_nau.gif.
    Sorry for your trouble, and thanx for helping out. They are now back on my homepage!:D
    Terry
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    TFritz wrote:
    Hey Andy. You're too fast! By the time I'd thought about where I may have gone wrong, you'd answered my question. Yes, I'd deleted them from my gallery thinking that once my page was up and running, they wouldn't be needed in the gallery anymorene_nau.gif.
    Sorry for your trouble, and thanx for helping out. They are now back on my homepage!:D
    Terry

we aim to please :D happy that it's all back to normal for you. cheers wave.gif