Options

editable contract help

mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited April 15, 2011 in Mind Your Own Business
Hey everyone.

i have been doing contracts on my own for clients and basically taking a ms word doc and rediting all of the details on it for the new client. is there a way to create an "editable" pdf with say blanks that can be "typed" on after sending a blank to the client? This way they can fill in all of the blanks in stead of myself? Things such as simle things like, first and last names of client, home address, locaiton of event etc....
thanks in advance for any info on this!

Comments

• Options
    kd2kd2 Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2011
    mrfizzed wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

i have been doing contracts on my own for clients and basically taking a ms word doc and rediting all of the details on it for the new client. is there a way to create an "editable" pdf with say blanks that can be "typed" on after sending a blank to the client? This way they can fill in all of the blanks in stead of myself? Things such as simle things like, first and last names of client, home address, locaiton of event etc....
    thanks in advance for any info on this!

Here you go! http://www.ehow.com/how_2159935_forms-fillin-fields-microsoft-word.html

You don't need to save it as a PDF because once you have it saved as a locked form, the only things that can be filled in are the blanks you created.

I just learned how to do this because I wanted to create some client job worksheets to help me keep track of all of my clients and where I stand in the process of booking their sessions and getting their orders completed. I have a place to add notes and I have a checklist that I can check off as I complete each step for the client. Having this all in a template format is a huge timesaver for me and I'm feeling a lot more organized right now.
    ~Kathy
    Success Coach, Motivational Speaker, Professional Photographer
    "Enriching Lives through Images and Inspiration"
    www.kathleendavenport.com

• Options
    wildviperwildviper Registered Users Posts: 560 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2011
    if you want to do it in PDF format, you have to have the full Adobe Acrobat Professional...there is forms designer in there. :)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    WildViper
    From Nikon D70s > Nikon D300s & D700
    Nikon 50/1.8, Tamron 28-75/2.8 1st gen, Nikkor 12-24/4, Nikkor 70-200/2.8 ED VR, SB600, SB900, SB-26 and Gitzo 2 Series Carbon Fiber with Kirk Ballhead