Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 18, 2011
    Hmm...left you all speechless, eh? rolleyes1.gif

OK, maybe you'll like this one better:

1256226400_6C5kNQQ-XL.jpg
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2011
    How did you do that? Just lay one over the other?
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,890 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    And then you complain about us rust junkies? What were you on? I like both clap.gif
    edited April 19, 2011
    Juano wrote: »
    And then you complain about us rust junkies? What were you on? I like both clap.gif
    rolleyes1.gif
    Actually, I've been having some lower back pains that have kept me off the street, so I decided to phart around with the flowers on my terrace. If I don't get better soon, you'll also be seeing pictures of my cat. I might even look for something rusty. lol3.gif
    edited April 19, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    How did you do that? Just lay one over the other?
    Well, it's a little more complicated than that, but in both pics, the starting point was putting several shots on different layers and experimenting with various blending modes. TBH, I can't even remember all the steps, but they also involved moving stuff around, masking and a filter to give texture in the second one. I confess that it was more trial and error than anything.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Well, it's a little more complicated than that, but in both pics, the starting point was putting several shots on different layers and experimenting with various blending modes. TBH, I can't even remember all the steps, but they also involved moving stuff around, masking and a filter to give texture in the second one. I confess that it was more trial and error than anything.

Sounds like you had fun with it :D
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,890 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    rolleyes1.gif
    Actually, I've been having some lower back pains that have kept me off the street, so I decided to phart around with the flowers on my terrace. If I don't get better soon, you'll also be seeing pictures of my cat. I might even look for something rusty. lol3.gif

Sorry to hear, I hope you get better soon... for everybody's sake :D:D!