HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited April 19, 2011 in Landscapes
Went for a walk today and found this.

i-NZmSfDr-L.jpg

i-SczgKgs-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Cool processing on the first! I mean, I assume that's the processing and you weren't caught under a hail of pine needles? :D
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    Cool processing on the first! I mean, I assume that's the processing and you weren't caught under a hail of pine needles? :D

Thanks, it's some of Mark Bryants textures.
  • JabfingerJabfinger Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    I like #1. I dont understand where the road goes or the background but I like it. On #2 there is a water spot anomally on the upper right sky. What causes this? I have a spot showing up on my pics as well when shooting blue sky.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Great Pix...really like #1

Jabfinger wrote: »
    On #2 there is a water spot anomally on the upper right sky. What causes this? I have a spot showing up on my pics as well when shooting blue sky.

That is a dirty sensor filter.....a simple clean using the Copper Hill method would fix it.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited April 19, 2011
    Yeah, I fixed the spot later but didn't catch it when posted.
  • JabfingerJabfinger Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Thanks Art Scott I will look it up.
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2011
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Went for a walk today and found this.

i-NZmSfDr-L.jpg

i-SczgKgs-L.jpg

Is there anything you are not great at!!!! Nice work.
    edited April 19, 2011
    JOHN, thank you for the compliment but there is a long list that I could give you of photographers who I admire greatly. Epson I believe had a series of photographers years ago who talked about specific items. One gentleman said to just look for things that are different from those around it. For some reason that hit home with me as I looked for opportunities. With the trees I spent a year taking photos of the bridge beyond and neglected the trees.