Options

Photo Not Found Message

AlisonAlison Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited October 1, 2005 in SmugMug Support
In my Landscape Gallery some of the images aren't showing up in the right hand side box. The thumbnails are there and if I click on the 'Photo Not Found' image it opens up to view at the larger size :dunno

Does anyone have any ideas or should I just delete those images and upload them again ? :scratch

Thanks, Alison :wink
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Alison's Photography

Comments

• Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2005
    Alison wrote:
    In my Landscape Gallery some of the images aren't showing up in the right hand side box. The thumbnails are there and if I click on the 'Photo Not Found' image it opens up to view at the larger size ne_nau.gif

Does anyone have any ideas or should I just delete those images and upload them again ? headscratch.gif

Thanks, Alison mwink.gif

They're all showing up for me!
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2005
    I can see 9 photos alison...is that correct ?

I love JB ..did a lot of swiming in there.
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2005
    BUGGER! :D

I can view the first 2 images and the last image in the right hand side box, but not the others. I wonder if I should close my browser and try again ?

Thanks for looking W W Webster and Humungus :):

We're going on the Whale Watching Cruise tomorrow Humungus clap.gif Lets hope its a perfect day nod.gif and I get plenty of great images. JB is the place to be living....which I do of course thumb.gif

Thanks, Alison.
    "The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2005
    SCREAM !! headscratch.gif

I just tried the Slideshow feature in my Landscape Gallery and all the images show up in that feature. All the thumbnails show up on the left hand side, but can only see the first 2 and the last image in the right hand box when clicking through them .....what, what what ne_nau.gifhuh

Alison.

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2005
    They worked for me. Did you try deleting your temporary internet files and cookies in your browser? Which browser are you using?

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2005
    They worked for me. Did you try deleting your temporary internet files and cookies in your browser? Which browser are you using?

Sebastian
    Hi Sebastian,

I'm using Firefox.

Alison.

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2005
    Hi Sebastian,

I cleared everything and it works a treat now......thankyou :):

Alison.

Alison's Photography
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2005
    Alison,

great to hear that everything is fine now. If something is wrong again, cleaning the browser cache is often the fastest thing you can do to help yourself.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero