Options

SOLD: Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 push/pull

ILockertILockert Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
edited May 18, 2011 in Nikon Land
I bought this maybe 2 months ago and I want to up grade to the 70-200 vr. So I figured I would put this up for sale and see if I can sell it to help fund the 70-200.

I would like $500 shipped and p/p
I know the pictures are the best, but they were just snapped real quick.
1258763830_dVm3jc4-M.jpg
1258763451_wGmkCCQ-M.jpg

More pictures at: http://ivanlockert.smugmug.com/Other/For-Sale/16691736_TZ7kNZ#1258763451_wGmkCCQ

Comments

• Options
    dschilbergdschilberg Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 20, 2011
    I'm interested but wanted to clarify something in your other photo. Is the reflection off of the lens just light reflecting and not scratches or pit marks on the lens?
  • Options
    edited April 21, 2011
    Its the reflections from the sb600 here is another image of the lens i just took and there are 5 more new ones at the link from the 1st post as well.
    1260016576_PG2gSD5-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2011
    Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2011
    That's a shame. I REALLY would have liked to have that lens. Too bad you didn't contact me back in mid-April.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 18, 2011
    dschilberg wrote: »
    That's a shame. I REALLY would have liked to have that lens. Too bad you didn't contact me back in mid-April.
    He answered your question 4 1/2 hours after you asked it...and that was back in mid April. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2011
    captain78 wrote: »
    He answered your question 4 1/2 hours after you asked it...and that was back in mid April. ne_nau.gif

Answered, yes, and thanks for pointing out the obvious. I guess I assumed if someone was that interested in selling a lens and someone was interested in the same day in getting the lens that there would have been some contact (emai, PM, etc.).
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2011
    Really..... You could of just sent me the PM. 90% of the times that is how it works, I figured since you asked the question in the forum the only right way is to answer it in the forum so everyone would see the answer.

Sorry you felt as if I singled you out and prevented you from buying the lens.... On another not I have 3 more lens im selling and maybe even a 4th.