The Cutest Girl I Have Ever Met ~ Tania Z.

JohnKokWithAdSLRJohnKokWithAdSLR Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited April 22, 2011 in People
Hello everyone, my name is John, I am an experimental photographer =)

This is Tania, shes likely to be the cutest girl ever

#1voguerogue.jpg

#2framewieleder.jpg

#3yourfeelgoodchannel.jpg

#4cutenessfantasia.jpg #5idunnotania.jpg

Constructive C & C welcome

Sorry about the small pictures, got bigger ones here

Artistically Scientific Side of Things

Please allow me the opportunity to share about my experimental work.

As an artist, my work is about expressing a person’s character using impressions generated from photos and words and piecing them together to form a bigger picture.

Rather than on a per-picture basis, kindly consider my work through an overall point of view.

More of my works can be found at the main site

I would be grateful for any feedback at all as they are valuable for my experiment’s progress. Thank you =)

Comments

• TmetroffTmetroff Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2011
    I think these are great! On the first photo I feel like her right eye (our left) stands out a little more than her left which can easily be fixed. (just my 2 cents)
    Looks like it was a fun shoot!
  • afev0602afev0602 Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2011
    Since they are 'artistic' shots, anything goes right??? It's about what makes you happy. IMHO however, the eyes are overprocessed--or she is wearing a really odd pair of contacts. They don't look real--they look like doll baby eyes. The whites are too white and the Iris is too large. I looked at your work and note you did that to all your shots of her. Possibly a nod toward anime?? In that case I would have done some other things with the model besides just the eyes--maybe experiment with different hair and clothing options.

I prefer the initial 3 shots and agree she is a very cute girl..the escalator shots don't interest me.
    Well, I guess you would call me... genus, humanus... Alice.
    http://aliceswonderland.smugmug.com/
  • JohnKokWithAdSLRJohnKokWithAdSLR Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2011
    Tmetroff wrote: »
    I think these are great! On the first photo I feel like her right eye (our left) stands out a little more than her left which can easily be fixed. (just my 2 cents)
    Looks like it was a fun shoot!

you've got a real eye for detail there =)

yeh it was
    afev0602 wrote: »
    Since they are 'artistic' shots, anything goes right??? It's about what makes you happy. IMHO however, the eyes are overprocessed--or she is wearing a really odd pair of contacts. They don't look real--they look like doll baby eyes. The whites are too white and the Iris is too large. I looked at your work and note you did that to all your shots of her. Possibly a nod toward anime?? In that case I would have done some other things with the model besides just the eyes--maybe experiment with different hair and clothing options.

I prefer the initial 3 shots and agree she is a very cute girl..the escalator shots don't interest me.

haha actually she wearing contacts ... thats why her eyes are consistent throughout the shoot .... err ... i dont know how she make her eyes that way ..

i guess that kinds of make her anime-ish XD
  • colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2011
    haha actually she wearing contacts ... thats why her eyes are consistent throughout the shoot .... err ... i dont know how she make her eyes that way ..

Big contact lenses are a very popular fad because of the anime/doll look. But many eye doctors are very concerned about their potential for serious eye damage because they're often manufactured in overseas factories as a cosmetic accessory rather than to stringent optical specs. They're actually illegal in some countries.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_contact_lens
    edited April 21, 2011
    colourbox wrote: »
    Big contact lenses are a very popular fad because of the anime/doll look. But many eye doctors are very concerned about their potential for serious eye damage because they're often manufactured in overseas factories as a cosmetic accessory rather than to stringent optical specs. They're actually illegal in some countries.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_contact_lens

ok now i am worried for the model ...

are there any particular safe brands ?
    edited April 21, 2011
    are there any particular safe brands ?

I'm not the kind of guy who would know. ne_nau.gif Best bet, after reading the wikipedia article, is to consult an eye doctor as to which ones are legal to be sold in your country.
    edited April 21, 2011
    I'm not the kind of guy who would know. ne_nau.gif Best bet, after reading the wikipedia article, is to consult an eye doctor as to which ones are legal to be sold in your country.

actually well ... Malaysia isnt the best regulated country in the world XD

where you from ?
    edited April 21, 2011
    USA, where they're technically illegal but the article says everybody has them anyway...
    edited April 21, 2011
    USA, where they're technically illegal but the article says everybody has them anyway...

wow =) which part of USA ?

I live in Kuala Lumpur

Then in the US what kinda contact you guys use ?
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2011
    I think your ability to draw out and capture her personality is fantastic!

Sam
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2011
    Great series on the blog. She has an amazingly versatile face. One moment she looks 25, the next, 10.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2011
    Nice series!

I especially like the pose and crop on #2 thumb.gif
    Randy
    edited April 22, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    I think your ability to draw out and capture her personality is fantastic!

Sam

hahah thank you ! how are you at reading body language ?
    Icebear wrote: »
    Great series on the blog. She has an amazingly versatile face. One moment she looks 25, the next, 10.

yes ! is there an explanation for this ? =)

why not many people notice this ?
    rwells wrote: »
    Nice series!

I especially like the pose and crop on #2 thumb.gif

thank you for your kind encouragement =)