Small town

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited April 23, 2011 in Landscapes
Had a chance to get out for a short while during my dtay in WV. Gee....two days of sunshine! Thankyou for c,c and looking.

[IMG][/img]1260191120_rc2ZJch-L.jpg

[IMG][/img]1260180237_kdbKK2B-L.jpg

[IMG][/img]1260269724_G76K7L8-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2011
    I love the first shot! I love valley shots, especially with nice light above them.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    I love the first shot! I love valley shots, especially with nice light above them.

Thank you much. I am using an iPad to pp with a few curve adjustments. Tha skies are a beatiful pink during sunset when the sun is out. ;)
  • Doug SolisDoug Solis Registered Users Posts: 1,190 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2011
    Wow this time of the year and you guys already have some color contrasts in the trees in #1. My fav is your second image, I love the little splash of red/orange against the green grasses. The sky really allows the trees to stand out too.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2011
    Doug Solis wrote: »
    Wow this time of the year and you guys already have some color contrasts in the trees in #1. My fav is your second image, I love the little splash of red/orange against the green grasses. The sky really allows the trees to stand out too.

Thank you for the kind comment. If it ever stops raining I think the leaves, grass and flowers will take off!