jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
edited April 30, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Comments? Suggestions?

1255919821_J6WKc7t-L.jpg
Jaye

Comments

• DragonladyDragonlady Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited April 22, 2011
    The light is lovely. The eyes look a little soft to me. Make sure you focus on the eyes and not the nose. You could clone out the distracting dandylion stems. Nice portrait!!
    Deb
  • jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2011
    interesting that not all dog shots were moved from the people forum....
    Jaye
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2011
    I post all my dog photos here :D

Nice looking dog ... eyes are the important focal point, but I go for a good nose shot every once in awhile. This one tho .. eyes are soft, but I don't know how old your dog is. I've noticed when taking photos of an older dog the eyes will be softer only because they aren't as clear as younger dogs eyes are.

Dandelion doesn't bother me. I find it interesting that your dog chose to lay near it. My dog doesn't. Only thing that draws my eye away from the dog is the lighter green on the right. Maybe burn that down a little or clone the tree trunk over it.

Look forward to seeing more photo of your dog :D
  • jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2011
    Thanks for the comments. This is my brother's dog, still a puppy. I guess I'm lucky to get any shots, they move around so much :) The rest from the impromptu photo shoot are here: http://jayegirl.smugmug.com/Pets/Roberts-Dogs/16658935_QsRn9G

In almost all I was having my brother hold a gold reflector.
    Jaye
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2011
    jayegirl wrote: »
    Thanks for the comments. This is my brother's dog, still a puppy. I guess I'm lucky to get any shots, they move around so much :) The rest from the impromptu photo shoot are here: http://jayegirl.smugmug.com/Pets/Roberts-Dogs/16658935_QsRn9G

In almost all I was having my brother hold a gold reflector.

I took a look at your shots. You have some in there where the dogs eyes are just beautiful -- Shinny and reflective :D