The next generation of photographers.

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited October 5, 2005 in People
Left to right- Lily, Jenn and Megan (our newest child)38290681-L.jpg

Comments

• NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2005
    A beautiful family in a beautiful photo!!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2005
    Thank you very much:):
    Nir wrote:
    A beautiful family in a beautiful photo!!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2005
    congrats, morris - beautiful :D
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2005
    Thank you Andy, if it wasn't for taking everyone's advice over the past year I would still be struggeling with my studio shots. I know that I still have a long way to go as far as my studio work goes but as long as I remember to take it one day at a time and learn from the people that offer there opinions, I will become the photographer that I strive to be. Bob.
    andy wrote:
    congrats, morris - beautiful :D
    edited October 3, 2005
    I just wanted to share a few more photos from the other day, the second one my daughter would not look at the camera but I liked the end result.38590724-L.jpg38594286-L.jpg
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2005
    Cool shots! You will have to do tutorials for Gubbs and many Labs. Except they seem to have great styles, too.

I do love that "last" shot, the one where your daughter is NOT looking at you, but interacting with her mother. Kids are one group who photograph well from the side, usually, smile. And the interaction is priceless, can't be taught nor posed by a photographer, smile again.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.