Clouds coming in

00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
edited April 27, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
took these about 10 min ago - looked like a headlight coming through.
we have been getting quite a few of these thunderheads lately, as well as very strong winds (i'm quite sick of the wind) :rofl
dsc_2661-L.jpg

dsc_2662-L.jpg

dsc_2663-L.jpg
Devin

Comments

• FuhrtographerFuhrtographer Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2011
    Nice shots, I like the clouds in the third one best, but I think you should crop the roof line and possibly the tree out. I bet that beautiful through the eye!
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2011
    Nice shots, I like the clouds in the third one best, but I think you should crop the roof line and possibly the tree out. I bet that beautiful through the eye!

Thanks - yea, i agree.. may spend a few minutes on that one today to crop/clone out the roof.
    Devin
  • ValerieJeanValerieJean Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2011
    These clouds really 'pop', I love clouds. I agree with the roof and tree comment too. What kind of filter, if any, did you use? (I'm not pro enough to eye that stuff out yet lol)
    I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
    edited April 26, 2011
    These clouds really 'pop', I love clouds. I agree with the roof and tree comment too. What kind of filter, if any, did you use? (I'm not pro enough to eye that stuff out yet lol)

No filters applied - modified the RAW file exposure, then a USM and then (heavy handed) Levels adjustment. Hope that helps; Thanks for taking a look...
    Devin
  • ValerieJeanValerieJean Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2011
    00SS wrote: »
    No filters applied - modified the RAW file exposure, then a USM and then (heavy handed) Levels adjustment. Hope that helps; Thanks for taking a look...

Hee he, I meant to say lens filter. And any time.
    I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
    edited April 26, 2011
    Hee he, I meant to say lens filter. And any time.
    lol - gotcha.. oh, and the only lens filters i own are UV
    Devin
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2011
    I love when those sunbeams appear .. #1 is my favorite thumb.gif
    edited April 27, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    I love when those sunbeams appear .. #1 is my favorite thumb.gif

Hi Mary - thanks for checking it out thumb.gif
    Devin