I didn't see any lacing shots?headscratch.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    There is a photo in the post? I just linked to the blog for anyone who wants to see more. Can you not see the photo? (The same photo is in the blog post too...)
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    lanaerlanaer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    I see the photo in the forum post. It's a nice shot, though in a wedding shot it feels slightly odd to so clearly see a ring that belongs to neither bride nor groom headscratch.gif
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    it makes sense to me... lacing up the dress... I like it. :)

I can imagine them telling the bride 'don't breathe, don't breathe!'
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    I see it now, it wasn't loading when i first look. :)
    Cute shot.
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    Sorry, don't like it. Her behind (and her arms) look huge....not a flattering angle for the bride.
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    lanaer wrote: »
    I see the photo in the forum post. It's a nice shot, though in a wedding shot it feels slightly odd to so clearly see a ring that belongs to neither bride nor groom headscratch.gif

I was wondering what it was that was not settling for me, and you nailed it on the head. I see where the OP was going with the composition, but for next time, I'd try to avoid the straight on angle, as it makes the bride look really wide.

The rest of the shots on your blog look good. The flash looks a little hard on some of them, but I'm sure your couple loves the photos.
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2011
    marikris wrote: »
    I was wondering what it was that was not settling for me, and you nailed it on the head. I see where the OP was going with the composition, but for next time, I'd try to avoid the straight on angle, as it makes the bride look really wide.

I see your point... it was taken as it happened, there were 4 people around her trying to do the lacing so it was hard to get in there...
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2011
    I like this shot and since you can't see the whole body I don't think it necessarily makes the bride look wide.

I also love that one helper's ring that you can see in this shot, it's very pretty :)