Options

Senior Session

imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
edited April 30, 2011 in People
i-crRgD6K-L.jpg

Her softball number is 11 and she's also from the class of '11!
i-V9fR3bz-L.jpg

i-ZX6WTnb-L.jpg

i-9wfMdzq-L.jpg

i-wXpmZbC-L.jpg

i-3gH2hGJ-L.jpg

i-fqj3dvL-L.jpg

As always, your advise/suggestions are welcome!!
Blessings,
Marjohn

Images of Him Photography

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2011
    You have some nice ideas here but need to watch your direction of light. Instead of picking a spot that looks neat for photography but a spot where the light has direction. Make a fist with your hand out in front of you and do a 360 as you watch your fist. You will see some of it lighted and some of it in shade. Find the shade and place your subject in that position. This will give you a direction of light striking your subject. One side should be in some shadow and one part should be lighter.

I love the repeating lines in #4 and I'm sure you know it is illegal to photograph on RR Tracks........I do it all the time just don't get caught.

On 1-3-6- & 7 you have sploches of light on her nose that is distracting, watch out for the light.
  • Options
    TenThirteenTenThirteen Registered Users Posts: 488 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2011
    That's a great tip Charles!! Thanks!!
    Canon Fan
  • Options
    imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2011
    Hackbone wrote: »
    You have some nice ideas here but need to watch your direction of light. Instead of picking a spot that looks neat for photography but a spot where the light has direction. Make a fist with your hand out in front of you and do a 360 as you watch your fist. You will see some of it lighted and some of it in shade. Find the shade and place your subject in that position. This will give you a direction of light striking your subject. One side should be in some shadow and one part should be lighter.

I love the repeating lines in #4 and I'm sure you know it is illegal to photograph on RR Tracks........I do it all the time just don't get caught.

On 1-3-6- & 7 you have sploches of light on her nose that is distracting, watch out for the light.

Thanks for the info! I'm going to go back and look at my SOOC's... some of the nose light might be my pp screw up... Thanks for the RR reminder... I shoot on them often and tend to feel like I belong there!!! It's good to have a reminder!!
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography