Options

SOLD: Sekonic 358 w/ PW

namebrandonnamebrandon Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited May 1, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
EDIT - 5/1/11 - ITEM HAS SOLD

Price Drop - 4/30 - $220 shipped

For sale.. possibly the worlds ugliest Sekonic L-358! However, that can make for a deal for those of you who are more concerned about function than form.. This is 100% working, I tested it against my Minolta meter and it's spot on. There is a minor scratch in the LCD near the top center/right, and scratches along the sides / back, as well as completely missing the rubber siding on the one edge.

This does, however, come with a case, so you can keep it in its pristine condition. :)

$220 paypal gift shipped CONUS. $242.65 to cover fees if you don't want to do paypal gift. (Canada is OK, we'll just figure out total shipping costs).

I've included plenty of photos for you to judge the physical condition. Also note that for some reason this RT-32 module doesn't have a label, so I have taken a few photos of the unit in radio/channel select mode so you can be assured that it does indeed have the module present, and functioning.

Click on the smaller images to get the full resolution images if you want to get up-close and personal with the scratches and physical attributes of this particular meter.

As there has been some confusion in the past, I don't hold items for people. Until I actually receive payment, the item is up for grabs.

PM with any questions!!

i-rzJ2858-L.jpg

i-NJ65XWw-L.jpg

i-PqvXfMz-L.jpg

i-56tnQLG-L.jpg

i-BVkTVMK-L.jpg

i-g322Hh9-L.jpg

i-Lqp5DjF-L.jpg

i-hvkKbsz-L.jpg

i-HzmG7JW-L.jpg

Comments