Modern buildings abstract

Carmelo75Carmelo75 Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited May 2, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I'm still playing with modern buildings images, trying to get pleasing compositions and geometries... here comes the most recent experiment.

I'm interested in any kind of C&C.

Thanks for looking. Andrea.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    Andrea why don't you revisit this one......There is so much sky around the buildings that it doesn't have and abstract feel.....But there is and abstract there for sure.......thumb.gif

PS.. I think you have dust on your camera sensor.......
  • CroceTLCroceTL Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    Andrea, I agree with Azzaro, except i think there may be 5 or 6 abstracts in this image. I am a Architecs, and we pay attention to how the building end, and how it meets the sky. I would look at some of those detail areas, the slices of sky between parts of the bulidings, especially where those building plane have a very strong dynamic play of contrast and texture. Another area to consider is the play between the building form and the patterns and textures of the surfaces. Hope this helps.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    I too would lose some of the sky all around the buildings. I also agree you have many different abstracts within this one photo. You could have a lot of fun finding all the many possibilities.

Your lines are wonderful in this. Play around some and see what you come up with. Would love to see what you do with it.

Although .. remember a photo is the vision of the photographer. If you like it .. leave it alone :D I would remove the dust bunny tho .. they are such pests :D
  • BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    I also think that it is very promising but I a having a hard time seeing a central image. I also think that the contrast between the building and the sky could be stronger. I do think that the lines are great.

Thanks for sharing.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Carmelo75Carmelo75 Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2011
    Thanks to all of you for your comments and support, I definitely have now some homework to do. It will be a good way to practice with the composition and geometries...

I'm busy at work now, but I'll post some experiments soon.

Andrea.