May Day

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited May 2, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Brought Ol' Man Winter to ND

i-tXV3Ncm-XL.jpg

Comments

• kithylinkithylin Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    I heard how it snowed in some parts of the country recently... Snow, in may? this weather this year is really stupid and wacky. Add that to the big twister that spawned down south recently and this year's weather would have you scratching your head and wondering what's going on.
    Sony Alpha SLT-A35 16.5 MP DSLR
    Minolta AF Zoom 70-210 F/4.5-5.6
    Minolta AF Zoom 35-70 F/3.5-4.5
    Places I post my work DeviantArt & FLICKR
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    Looks like Mr. Snowman has been on a crash diet rolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    Good looking snowman ...... He doesn't look to big ... I would stick him/her in the freezer for a July or August shoot....rolleyes1.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2011
    kithylin wrote: »
    I heard how it snowed in some parts of the country recently... Snow, in may? this weather this year is really stupid and wacky. Add that to the big twister that spawned down south recently and this year's weather would have you scratching your head and wondering what's going on.

It has been a wacky year. Just west of us they received 17 inches. Thank goodness we didn't get it. I was out shopping for patio furniture today :D

Thanks for looking and commenting :D
    edited May 1, 2011
    rwells wrote: »
    Looks like Mr. Snowman has been on a crash diet rolleyes1.gif

Must of exercised a whole lot while I was out shopping. He looked a little flushed :D Thought the birds would of eaten the blueberry eyes, but they were still there.

i-8fCTCnp-L.jpg
    edited May 1, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Good looking snowman ...... He doesn't look to big ... I would stick him/her in the freezer for a July or August shoot....rolleyes1.gif

He is small -- maybe only 8 inches high. It was cold out and my winter coat was packed away. For some reason I thought winter was over.

He won't make it to the freezer. Starting to fall apart now. Did think about freezing some snowballs tho for Ty to munch on this summer.
  • DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2011
    Awe.... such a cutie snowman. While you were playing in the snow, I was mowing the lawn :D
    edited May 2, 2011
    DJT wrote: »
    Awe.... such a cutie snowman. While you were playing in the snow, I was mowing the lawn :D

You would rub it in wouldn't ya rolleyes1.gif