FS: Canon EF-S 15-85 Lens w/hood Excellent +

EZPZEZPZ Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited May 19, 2011 in House of Canon
Selling my Canon EF-S 15-85 Lens w/hood. The lens comes with the caps, an after market hood and a brand new LowePro Lens Case. The box with the warranty card, manual and packaging went missing.

The lens is in excellent + condition and shows no evidence of even being mounted which goes along with the fact that I used it only a couple of times. No dust, scratches, marks. It's a great lens. Color, contrast, focus and sharpness are all there. I'm just not using it and it's not my style to keep stuff that's not being used.

The hood is a very nice copy of the Canon hood. It's a good fit and has a matte finish inside.

$645/shipped/insured/paypalled.

I can send pictures, but it looks brand new. I've bought and sold a few things here and can provide other references if needed.

Comments

• EZPZEZPZ Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited May 11, 2011
    Price drop and lens case.
    EZPZ wrote: »
    Selling my Canon EF-S 15-85 Lens w/hood. The lens comes with the caps, an after market hood and a brand new LowePro Lens Case. The box with the warranty card, manual and packaging went missing.

The lens is in excellent + condition and shows no evidence of even being mounted which goes along with the fact that I used it only a couple of times. No dust, scratches, marks. It's a great lens. Color, contrast, focus and sharpness are all there. I'm just not using it and it's not my style to keep stuff that's not being used.

The hood is a very nice copy of the Canon hood. It's a good fit and has a matte finish inside.

$645/shipped/insured/paypalled.

I can send pictures, but it looks brand new. I've bought and sold a few things here and can provide other references if needed.

Price dropped and added the new Lowepro case that I bought for it before I decided to sell it.
  • shawncshawnc Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2011
    EZPZ wrote: »
    Price dropped and added the new Lowepro case that I bought for it before I decided to sell it.

A picture's worth a thousand words.
  • EZPZEZPZ Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    15-85
    shawnc wrote: »
    A picture's worth a thousand words.

There are pictures for you Shawn.

https://picasaweb.google.com/michael.thomas002/Canon1585?authkey=Gv1sRgCK7sn53D34mMew&feat=directlink