Beautiful oregon

prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited November 22, 2005 in Holy Macro
a little critter i found on the beach in Oregon.

starfish10bw.jpg

starfish8mj.jpg

then the fog rolled in...

lighthouse7sg.jpg

Comments

• DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Your little critter looks like it's trying to crawl its way back to the ocean! I love the coloring and composition. :) Great Detail.
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Awww he looks kinda cute
    a little critter i found on the beach in Oregon.
    then the fog rolled in...
    Ohhhhhhh nice colour ...... I saw your starfish and immediately I thought of the movie Finding Nemo......I really enjoyed that little starfish in the fish tank :D
    well the whole movie was beautifully done iloveyou.gif I love it.

Did he make it back into the water? I'd like to find a nice colourful one like that.... I always look for them in the rock pools but rarely do I ever see colourful ones........... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Hi Kasey,
    I really like the second shot. I has a bit of drama to it; I can almost see it crawling for the water to save it's life. Nice shot and beautiful colors.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    hahaha thanks everyone but unfortunately it was dead when i found it. i was surprised it had that much color for being dead.
    edited October 3, 2005
    Ooh, that lighthouse in the distance in the foggy photo. Did you manage to snag any good shots of that? That would have been a great subject.
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    Ooh, that lighthouse in the distance in the foggy photo. Did you manage to snag any good shots of that? That would have been a great subject.
    did i mangae to snag any good shots of that?...what are you saying that that one sucks? tyler that is just rude. and no that's about the extent of the lighthouse pictures i got...it was a little far away. and when i travel with my parents...well you know they don't support my love for photography! i'm glad to have gotten anything at all from that trip!
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    did i mangae to snag any good shots of that?...what are you saying that that one sucks? tyler that is just rude. and no that's about the extent of the lighthouse pictures i got...it was a little far away. and when i travel with my parents...well you know they don't support my love for photography! i'm glad to have gotten anything at all from that trip!

Whoa, simmer down, folks. :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
    edited November 22, 2005

Aww, I love your starfish photos, you already know I think they are really good. I was just saying that the lighthouse would have been 'another' cool subject that I can see you getting some awesome shots of.