Make that kick!

RevcoManRevcoMan Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited October 3, 2005 in Sports
From this weekend's Texas Tech v. Kansas game...
38369777-L.jpg

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Thats a great clean shot thumb.gif

Unfortunately we cant take largeish cameras into our sports stadiums here in QLD. I emailed them & they said pocket cameras only.
  • RevcoManRevcoMan Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    Thats a great clean shot thumb.gif

Unfortunately we cant take largeish cameras into our sports stadiums here in QLD. I emailed them & they said pocket cameras only.
    I carried my 20D with the 10-22mm lens on it, and smuggled my 70-200mm lens into the stadium wrapped up in a jacket, tucked under my arm.

No one bothered to ask why I was taking a jacket in when the temp was in the 90's!
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    RevcoMan wrote:
    I carried my 20D with the 10-22mm lens on it, and smuggled my 70-200mm lens into the stadium wrapped up in a jacket, tucked under my arm.

No one bothered to ask why I was taking a jacket in when the temp was in the 90's!
    I thought of that but there are security cameras everywhere. They would be all over you like a rash as soon as they saw it.
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Nice clear shot from your altitude. Looks like you were up a bit, but not in the nose bleed section:D.

What's funny is that in August, I went to see the Raiders vs 49'ers. I carried in my camera bag with a 20D, 100-300 plus other lens and they didn't give me a second look. They did, however, stop my wife because she was drinking a soda in a plastic bottle and made her dispose of it before enteringeek7.gif.

A very curious set of rulesheadscratch.gif,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    On the news this morning in the Atlanta area is that, starting with this weekend's Falcons game, every person will get a physical search - "patted down" - before entering The Georgia Dome.

Excuse me sir, is that a 70-200 zoom in your pocket or...?
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    I really like what you've done with this shot, nice clean and interesting composition with the diagonal lines, and the scrimmage line in the L upper corner..........congrats...........................Mereimage