Puppies and a new lens.

ValerieJeanValerieJean Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited May 5, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Here is a better shot of the neighbors dog. The one in which my 2 year old lab/boxer likes to run up and down the fence with. I love shooting dogs, and getting their personalities just as much as humans. I can't wait to have my first studio session with dogs in a couple of weeks.
I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard

Comments

• ValerieJeanValerieJean Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2011
    Constructive criticism always welcome, Thank you! :ivar
    I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 4, 2011
    Cool dog...but to me, nothing is in focus. It looks like a 1950's snap shot with uncle Bob's Kodak Brownie.

As a side note:Good for you with the rescue thing.
    edited May 5, 2011
    captain78 wrote: »
    Cool dog...but to me, nothing is in focus. It looks like a 1950's snap shot with uncle Bob's Kodak Brownie.

As a side note:Good for you with the rescue thing.

Hah, that's exactly the response I was expecting. I should have messed with my settings a bit more... I just love his huge tongue though rolleyes1.gif

Appreciate your confirmation. I need a new monitor so bad.
    edited May 5, 2011
    Here is a better shot of the neighbors dog. The one in which my 2 year old lab/boxer likes to run up and down the fence with. I love shooting dogs, and getting their personalities just as much as humans. I can't wait to have my first studio session with dogs in a couple of weeks.

Side note. I think my white balance may need to be brought up a little bit? The white on his fur looks a little more blueish/red to me. To you as well?
    edited May 5, 2011
    And yet another. This is Guinness.