Options

Posing Questions

applegalapplegal Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited May 4, 2011 in Weddings
Hi Everyone!

I am new to the wedding photography world. In fact, my first 2 weddings are coming up later this month! And somehow, both are for 'older' couples getting married for the second time. By 'older' I mean not your traditional 20-30something couples. One couple is in their 40s and the other in their 60s. Both couples have asked me to photograph their weddings because they like my style of family photography so family is very important to them. Oh, and both couples were glasses (the bane of my existence sometimes!). Does anyone have some posing ideas? No wedding parties, just the kids and grandkids. I am mostly concerned with poses for just the 2 of them. I would just stick with the traditional ones, but I love throwing fun creative poses into a session.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2011
    with glasses, either have them remove them or simply tilt their head forward just a bit .....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website