FS: 1 yr old G11 and a 24~70 2.8 "L"

BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
edited May 5, 2011 in House of Canon
My Dog and I live on the road full time, this is what I have with me for those two items I would like to sell. (we are sitting un Tucson, AZ, right now)
A G-11 purchased at B&H on 05/11/10 for $469.96. I have an extra battery, booklet, box but no strap! The strap is in Texas. Will be about 6 months till we pass by that strap which then I would be happy to mail you. The Camera just got back from Canon for a total clean up, I never used it that much but we are on the road shooting just about every day. I am now in Tucson for one week max. So all is up for quick sale as I am not going to transport these items camping after we leave here. I will sell the G11 and it's spare battery for $350 including shipping in Cont. US. and PayPal (gifted PayPal is great). Oh! The LCD screen that pivots has always had a clear protective cover.

i-dTVf3f3-L.jpg

i-cq9S6hF-L.jpg

Next which I have not been using much either is my Canon 24~70 2.8 "L" lens. Yes, but it is used!!! Has a Hoya "HD" UV lens cover and the hood is scratched. Optically the lens is however perfect. I only have the lens here, no box. The lens is a bit over 2 years old. Box had also stayed behind in Texas. Will sell for $800 including shipping in the Cont. US and Gifted (is possible) PayPal.

i-dkvFxZD-L.jpg

i-D4tfrRb-L.jpg

Be well... Ara & Spirit
The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
My Gallery in progress...
On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...

Comments

• SherSher Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2011
    why would you sell your lens at such a low price? you could sell it quick even at 1k if optically perfect
    50D | Tokina 11-16 | Tamron 17-50 | Canon 50mm 1.4 | Canon 70-200mm f/4 | Tamron 70-300 VC USD | Tamron 180
    shermansham.com - Photo Gallery & Landscape Prints
  • BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2011
    Sher wrote: »
    why would you sell your lens at such a low price? you could sell it quick even at 1k if optically perfect

Why? Because I am here only for a week, everyone "wants" the non-optical "cover" to be pristine which mine is not. Had I known I would have asked 1K!... too late now.

Be well... Ara & Spirit
    The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
    My Gallery in progress...
    On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...
  • sunshinesdgsunshinesdg Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2011
    PMed you
  • zach30345zach30345 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2011
    pm
    Some of our PM's got mixed in order it seems, to collect my payment and to get my shipping info just send me an email at [email]xxx[/email] thank you very much