Stasik (4 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited October 4, 2005 in People
Priviet, dear friends!
Stasik - my friend's grandson... Its hard to make kids photos, but its very fun and interesting and all are happy when the result is not bad...
3045.jpg
3046.jpg
3047.jpg
3048.jpg
Stasik is 2,5 and... he has his own language... My name for ex sounds like You-Ya... My car - Maasi... and so on...
I'm always happy to photograph him...
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Hi Yuri,
    I'm not too sure he likes his picture being taken. In all the shots where he is looking at you, he seems to be pulling his eyebrows down into a scowl like expression. I like #2 the best as he looks relaxed. Cute kid, but looks a real challenge to photograph. #4 is also priceless. Looks like he caught his reflection in the camera lens and can't quite figure out what to make of it.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• OneWayMuleOneWayMule Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2005
    Of all the pictures you have posted, i think these the BEST. thumb.gifthumb.gif

The poses are very natural and the quality is great. The 2nd one, especially, is fabulous... i can see this little fellow FEELING that image when he grows up. I wish i had a pic like that of my childhood.

Quick question:
    Did you use a noise reducing software? Cos i love the smoothness!
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2005
    Difficult to do childrens' portraits, you say? I think you did a fabulous job! Another beautiful set!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2005
    Hi Yuri...

The first shot is lovely. I like the way he is peeking through the foliage. The black and white is a good choice.

Michal