A little BTS...

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited June 4, 2011 in Go Figure
Had a nice easy shoot today. :ivar
Apart from trying a couple of new things, I also decided to take some "Behind the Scenes" shots. Slapped my 10-22 onto 7D, switched it to High ISO, set it on top of the spare shooting stand, moved it to the corner, set the timer to shoot once a minute and let it run.

Here's a sample (I tweaked the WB to tungsten so the model shows correctly in the modeling light; naturally the ambient became rather blue):

1281314550_k2jrDkc-X3.jpg

A dozen more can be found here:
http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/16947775_7GKjnj#1281314499_nJxnWdC

Enjoy!

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2011
    Love this. I have a few friends whose partners won't let them shoot models with me (jealousy reasons, I guess). To anybody that thinks shooting like this is sexytime, then taking a look at the atmosphere and preparation should disabuse them of this notion.
    Cave ab homine unius libri
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2011
    Justiceiro wrote: »
    Love this. I have a few friends whose partners won't let them shoot models with me (jealousy reasons, I guess). To anybody that thinks shooting like this is sexytime, then taking a look at the atmosphere and preparation should disabuse them of this notion.
    Thanks!
    Yeah, muggles rarely understand the intricacies of the modeling photography, especially when it comes to artistic nudity mwink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"