My best shot so far

gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
edited October 3, 2005 in Sports
Sunday i went to a small race track called Darley Moor where they were holding Stars at Darley Glen Richards leading and Dean Thomas nearley riding pillion
comments welcome

38533457-M.jpg

Comments

• HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    HI Gary,
    I love those types of shots where you have a race going on. I also like the fact that I can see the lead rider picking his next line. Nice DOF.

Definitely a cool shot,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    Thanks Chris starting to get the hang of it now going to stick to sport it gives me a buzz

Gary
    HI Gary,
    I love those types of shots where you have a race going on. I also like the fact that I can see the lead rider picking his next line. Nice DOF.

Definitely a cool shot,
    Chris
  • SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    Sunday i went to a small race track called Darley Moor where they were holding Stars at Darley Glen Richards leading and Dean Thomas nearley riding pillion
    comments welcome

38533457-M.jpg
    That is excellent Gary. I really like that you got the two team mates in the frame. It is really sharp and clear.thumb.gif

shay.
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2005
    I wish the other team mate was in it John McGuiness but i don't think his bike was as good

Seamus wrote:
    That is excellent Gary. I really like that you got the two team mates in the frame. It is really sharp and clear.thumb.gif

shay.
    38533421-M.jpg

John leading Dean Ian Lougher in the back ground

Thanks for the positive comments