I Just Love INSPIRATIONAL People!

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited May 14, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
This guy has the best kept lawn on the block! Bless his heart!

DSC3403a-XL.jpg

A rainy night shivering - hand held.

DSC3499a-XL.jpg

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2011
    Both shots are very nice, Eia. I love how you framed your shot on #1. Thanks for sharing! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Both shots are very nice, Eia. I love how you framed your shot on #1. Thanks for sharing! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif

Thank you very much jiro! :)
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2011
    I agree .. bless his heart thumb.gifD
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2011
    Nice capture of your neighbor, Eia ...... Making a stain glass window got to be a challenge .... And a nice shot of it. thumb.gif
    edited May 13, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Nice capture of your neighbor, Eia ...... Making a stain glass window got to be a challenge .... And a nice shot of it. thumb.gif

Thanks Gary.... I ought not complain that I was wet and shivering to get the stain glass after seeing the neighbor work on his lawn! rolleyes1.gif
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2011
    Great slice of everyday life in #1--looks like he just does what he needs to do . . . inspirational indeed! I like the way the maroon color weaves throughout the shot in his shirt, the tree, the far roof and the awning.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
    edited May 14, 2011
    redleash wrote: »
    Great slice of everyday life in #1--looks like he just does what he needs to do . . . inspirational indeed! I like the way the maroon color weaves throughout the shot in his shirt, the tree, the far roof and the awning.

Thank you much. Yes, the maroon colors seemed to almost be planned... gives it a second 'theme' of sorts. :D