Old town in autumn 2010

bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited May 17, 2011 in Landscapes
Here is my town, surrounded by autumn colors.
I hope this photo is clearer than the other one, in spring.
The problem by old towns is that houses are very close to each other. In that case all looks up and down.
This town is very similar to the towns on the North Adriatic Coast, where are streets so narrow that is not possible to make a photo.

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2011
    Narrow streets can sometimes make for some very creative photos, I bet. thumb.gif Great autumn colors!
  • bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    Narrow streets can sometimes make for some very creative photos, I bet. thumb.gif Great autumn colors!
    Hi,
    About narrow streets is very true, if you do photo from one single house. If you have more houses on one photo, it looks like there was earthquake.
    Here are not many old towns and narrow streets. They are more on the see side.
    If you ever go to Croatia Coast, you can see many old towns and narrow streets. People are talking over street (very narrow) from one window to the other. The same is on many isles there (I have visited 23 isles).
    Even Dubrovnik has so many narrow streets and old houses.

Greetings to you and California (I should be there, but my "Stars" have chosen different way for me).

B.