Here is a picture of my Bleeding Heart Plant

MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
edited May 17, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Just thought I'd share, it's my favorite flower ever ever, and I was just really impressed by the clouds ... I'm simple and easily impressed :rolleyes
16.jpg
37.jpg
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2011
    I like both shots. On the first image, you preserved that nice silhouette on the flowers that really give it some life. Even the way you cropped the shot and composed it is good. On the 2nd one... it's simple wonderful to look at. Well spotted, Angela. Thank you very much for sharing! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    I like both shots. On the first image, you preserved that nice silhouette on the flowers that really give it some life. Even the way you cropped the shot and composed it is good. On the 2nd one... it's simple wonderful to look at. Well spotted, Angela. Thank you very much for sharing! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif

I have to tell you something...that isn't cropped...lol, it's right out of the camera like that, I just put a boarder on it. wings.gif
    Thanks tho for the encouragement...it makes me feel great :ivar
    I'm always watching the sky and wishing I had my camera on me, and so now...I always have it, I'm now waiting for my second favorite in life...sun beams breaking through a cloudy sky...it happens often around here, so I'm on the watch.
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)
    edited May 16, 2011
    Here is one where I just thought of angels.
    37.jpg
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2011
    I have to tell you something...that isn't cropped...lol, it's right out of the camera like that, I just put a boarder on it. wings.gif

If that's the case, you have a very good sense of awareness of what's going on inside the viewfinder to compose a shot that nice. I have to commend you for that. thumb.gifmwink.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
    edited May 16, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    If that's the case, you have a very good sense of awareness of what's going on inside the viewfinder to compose a shot that nice. I have to commend you for that. thumb.gifmwink.gif

And again, I thank you for that :D
  • R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2011
    Hi, I like your first shot a lot. Never seen that type of flower before - it's interesting how each flower is more developed than its neighbour :D

Cheers, Richard.
    edited May 17, 2011
    Thanks Richard,
    Yes, it is really a beautiful site this plant, the flowers are so beautiful- it is called the bleeding heart in a biblical sense.
    It just grows bigger and bigger every year and takes over, so if anyone wants some I can bag up a root and send it your way, as long as your not in the North pole :o