Poor little dude.

ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
edited May 17, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Poor little guy must have fallen out of its nest in the wind storm yesterday. Not sure which one I like more after I processed the B&W. But initially it was the color of the little dude that caught my eye when I was mowing the lawn. What do you guys think?

untitled-shoot-027-XL.jpg

untitled-shoot-027-2-XL.jpg

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2011
    I'm leaning towards the colored version. thumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2011
    Yeah after sleeping on it, the color still works for me. Thanks for the comment jiro.
  • MammaPaparazzaMammaPaparazza Registered Users Posts: 221 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2011
    I'm glad to see someone as strange as me...but if the poor guy wasn't dead, I hope you helped him.
    Want a little secret that makes for funny pics? Find a road kill that is partially in tact...maybe just a tire track through it's middle...and throw a kids cone party hat on it's head, and a little blower (you know the party favor) by it's paws.
    While this may sound sick and demented, it makes for a great picture, and some good laughs.
    Squirrels are the perfect models, as they are suicidal anyway- and can never make up their minds which way to run, so they stay put.
    I'm revealing my dark side now...must go.
    lol
    Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. - Dalai Lama XIV
    It is vain to do with more what can be done with less. - William of Occam (c. 1288-1348)