So. Lake Tahoe

Mathieu05Mathieu05 Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
edited May 25, 2011 in Landscapes
Got a family vacation in So. lake tahoe and it was such a fun week. Love the place a lot. it caters every aspect of my love for photography. A few images that i can share all of you;

4048400484_1a543760cb_z.jpg
Serenity by Chris Odchigue | Photography, on Flickr

4045285067_d036544eb1_z.jpg
Red by Chris Odchigue | Photography, on Flickr

4056902437_1d2418c642_z.jpg
My Rock... by Chris Odchigue | Photography, on Flickr

4063692022_09ce1285f9_z.jpg
The Wedding by Chris Odchigue | Photography, on Flickr

4071488916_d95036925c_z.jpg
Sands of Time by Chris Odchigue | Photography, on Flickr
Chris Odchigue | Photography

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.”

Comments

• babygodzillababygodzilla Registered Users Posts: 184 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2011
    I miss snowboarding @ Sierra :(

great pictures! I've only actually seen the real lake once or twice. The rest of the times I was busy snowboarding.
  • Mathieu05Mathieu05 Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    I hope i know how to snowboard :( but anyway, thanks for the comment, appreciate it a lot.

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.”
  • TEAMKENTEAMKEN Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited May 20, 2011
    Lovely , thanks for sharing.
    Ken
    Canon-Elinchrom-Skyports
    edited May 20, 2011
    Thanks Ken: -)

• DarrakDarrak Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited May 22, 2011
    Beautiful colors. I need to get up to tahoe more often in the summer. It is so beautiful up there.
    edited May 25, 2011
    Thanks darrak!!!

• bhundtbhundt Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2011
    Your pictures are fantastic! We are also doing a family vacation in South Lake Tahoe in July. We will do a lot of hiking. Please share (if you don't mind) any spots that you found that were especially good for photo opts.
    Thanks Bob
    edited May 25, 2011
    Don't forget to visit Emerald bay along the SW of Lake Tahoe. It is beautiful out there. going North east is really nice as well. i forgot the specific spot Bob but just drive around the lake and do the stop over when you can a parking spot.