FS: Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro Lens (Sharp Copy, No AF issues.)

SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited May 26, 2011 in House of Canon
Hello folks. I have for sale a Sigma 17-70mm F/2.8-4.5 DC Macro Lens. It has no AF issues and is perfectly sharp. (Below, I've posted a few example images to reinforce this claim.)
Note: This is the older, non-OS version of the lens.
Body Condition: 9/10 -- There are absolutely no scratches or dings to be found anywhere on this lens. The only reason I'm deducting a point is because the outer casing shows VERY LIGHT signs of use.

Glass Condition: 9.5/10 -- I can't see any dust in either the front or real element. For a zoom lens, this is quite rare.

Sale Includes: The lens, Both front and rear caps, Sigma's petal-shaped lens hood, a Marumi 72mm UV filter, and a Hoya 72mm Circular Polarizer. All accessories are in great shape, with no visible flaws.

Price: $245 through Payal Gift (Add 3% for regular paypal.) Note: This includes *insured* shipping with delivery confirmation through USPS.

Trade Considerations: Your 18-55mm IS Kit lens + $150. It would be great if it came with a hood or a filter.

Shipping Available To: CONUS. (Shipping to Canada will also be considered if the buyer is prepared to handle additional costs.)

Item location: Sioux City, Iowa. (A local transaction would be great! However, I'm highly doubting that there are many Western Iowa residents running around these parts. :D)

Best Contact Method: PM or email. (camera.dreams@yahoo.com)

Feedback: I've sold items on POTN and have always garnered positive feedback. (Username: SimplyShane) Though I'm not a big Ebay user, I have also earned 100% feedback through that community as well. (Username: simply_shane)

Reason for selling/trading: Money. Though I enjoy using this lens, I'd rather have something cheaper. Yes, it really is that simple. When you're on a tight budget, things like this tend to happen.

Hope to hear from someone soon!
Thank you very much for reading. ;)
---My Photography Homepage---

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bengford

Comments

• SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2011
    Pictures
    (My apologies for the image quality of these shots. I had to take them with my point and shoot, as this is the only piece of glass I own right at the moment for my DSLR.
    The rear-element shot was taken on my brother's phone, as I had forgotten to snap a picture of it earlier and have since let a family member borrow my P & S. Again, my apologies.)

(Note: Any specs seen in these image are either light reflections or surface particles. Nothing is caught inside the lens itself.)
    img2471n.jpg
    img2466c.jpg
    img2472k.jpg
    051301174602.jpg

• SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2011
    Example Images
    --All taken indoors.--

(Focus was placed on Superman's left eye.)
    img9681resize.jpg
    (Focus was placed on Superman's chin.)
    img9680resize.jpg
    (Focus was placed on the "Forgive Yourself" text bubble. I used the furthest AF point away from center.)
    img9679resize.jpg
    (Focus was placed on the cartoon's right eye.)
    img9677resized.jpg
    (Focus was placed on the "C" in Canon.)
    img9687resize.jpg

• SFinniganSFinnigan Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 26, 2011
    still available?