Is BAYfoto and EZprint portfolio Pricing Static between the 2?

vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
edited May 19, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So, I am swimming up stream here leaning this PRO UPGRADE.

I went through the process of pricing everything and then I noticed the EZPRINT icon on the galleries.

I think I'd rather have BAYFOTO do the work.

When I went to the Gallery setting to set prices, I selected BAYFOTO and all the prices disappeared. I then thought i'd be smart and try and select the portfolio prices and that wasn't an option.

Before I break out a pen and paper and start copying down all the prices I came up with is there an easy way to MAINTAIN portfolio pricing between BAYFOTO and EZPRINT????

I did for some reason choose BAYFOTO for my packages....

thanks in advance

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    You cannot directly copy pricing from one lab to the other since they have different products and even the same products have different costs. The easiest way to do this is to open two tabs, one with the EZP's pricing and the other with the Bay pricing. Then copy and paste from one tab or window to the other. Make sure you save the Bay Pricing and then close the EZP's tab without saving.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    gluwater wrote: »
    You cannot directly copy pricing from one lab to the other since they have different products and even the same products have different costs. The easiest way to do this is to open two tabs, one with the EZP's pricing and the other with the Bay pricing. Then copy and paste from one tab or window to the other. Make sure you save the Bay Pricing and then close the EZP's tab without saving.

Thank you...

so the default portfolio pricing I came up with initially, will not transfer between the 2 labs.

I realize the 2 labs charge different prices, i just don't want to input all that data again. [ so I'll have to do the same thing every time I switch labs?]

I guess that is my question...

But i will use your suggestion as a way to transcribe the prices, that way I can charge the same amount for an 8x10 to the client, use a different lab, even though I will pay more and earn less using BAYFOTO...

thanks for helping me.
  • vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    gluwater wrote: »

should i do this in the control panel under portfolio pricing if i want BAYFOTO to be my default portfolio pricing?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    Yup!