FS: Canon 5D Classic

ranordranord Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited June 5, 2011 in House of Canon
I am the second owner of a little used Canon 5D. The original owner was a painter that used the camera to make images she would later paint in her home. She estimated the number of pictures she shot at around 1500. I've owned the camera since Dec 2008 and used it as my primary camera until March of 2009 when I purchased a 5DII at which time it became a scarcely used backup camera. I have taken just shy of 3900 images so my best guess is the camera has something in the neighborhood of 5500 clicks on the shutter. Everything that originally came with the camera is included, strap (unused), charger, batteries, manuals, misc cables and the ever important box. The top and rear LCD screens are covered with Zagg screen protectors.

$1100 shipped to US address. Check or money order. Paypal(add 3% please)

Additional images of the camera available on request.

Comments

• 2tcreative2tcreative Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 20, 2011
    canon 5d
    ranord wrote: »
    I am the second owner of a little used Canon 5D. The original owner was a painter that used the camera to make images she would later paint in her home. She estimated the number of pictures she shot at around 1500. I've owned the camera since Dec 2008 and used it as my primary camera until March of 2009 when I purchased a 5DII at which time it became a scarcely used backup camera. I have taken just shy of 3900 images so my best guess is the camera has something in the neighborhood of 5500 clicks on the shutter. Everything that originally came with the camera is included, strap (unused), charger, batteries, manuals, misc cables and the ever important box. The top and rear LCD screens are covered with Zagg screen protectors.

$1100 shipped to US address. Check or money order.

Additional images of the camera available on request.

have you sold this camera?
  • ranordranord Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 20, 2011
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2011
    Why are you pricing this so low? headscratch.gif A similar setup gets over $1500 on keh.com
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • ranordranord Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 23, 2011
    Because that's what I think is a fair price and what someone would be willing to pay. I'd buy mine before I'd buy one marked up at a store, but then that's just me.

BTW, I haven't sold anything on eBay in some time but my eBay id is RANORD50.
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2011
    Thank you for the explanation. :) And I have to say that I'm waaaay too tempted even though I don't have the money!
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • dudecatidudecati Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 5, 2011
    pm sent