Fields, village, mountains and lots of clouds

bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited May 25, 2011 in Landscapes
I love this photo, because the mountain has some special form: the same left and right.

Photo: May 19th, 2011

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2011
    I love the patches of light and shadow here. :D
  • bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    I love the patches of light and shadow here. :D

Hi Schmoo,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    I didn't come to CA, when I had a chance, but you have a chance to come and visit all parts of ex-Yu. <o:p></o:p>
    You as a Moderator of landscapes would find many places for good (your) photos: here are mountains and lakes; in Croatia are many isles with old towns (like in Italy); in Montenegro are most beautiful beaches; in North part of Serbia is flat area with colourful fields (there grows all possible) - there are down fields and up is the sky. <o:p></o:p>
    I have visited almost all and in the last minute (before the war) Novi Sad, the capital of Vojvodina, where is this beautiful flat area. <o:p></o:p>
    Now are many areas different, especially in inland of Croatia and Bosnia.<o:p></o:p>
    B.<o:p></o:p>
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2011
    Thank you for the great travel tips. Indeed, I would love to come explore that part of Europe someday!
  • bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    Thank you for the great travel tips. Indeed, I would love to come explore that part of Europe someday!
    Hi schmoo,

Nice to see you, here.

All Europe is smaller, than one USA.

From here (where i live) is not far to visit Vienna, Austria. I live close to the border with Austria.
    From other side (from the coast) is not far to visit Venice, Italy. Venice is beautiful city with many palaces, channels and some special feeling that all is from some other time. I love Venice because of many bridges and no cars. I miss there trees and all green, we have here.

Welcome to Europe,
    Bojana