Options

FS: Tamrac 613 Pro Bag - Classic

ranordranord Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited May 20, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
I recently converted to a backpack style of bag since it suits my shooting style better. The big thing I gave up in that conversion was the easy availability of my camera gear you get with a shoulder bag. I found this bag to be the perfect size, for me, and carried 4 lenses, including a Canon 70-200 f2.8, a camera body, Canon 5D with L-Bracket, plus 2 teleconverters, assortment of filters, flash and remote trigger, and other misc items. What I really likes was the zippered open in the rear at the bottom that allows you to access items in the 'basement'. You can stack 2 layers of equipment in the bag, it's that deep, and access to lower layer from the door in the back not having to remove the tops layer to access the bottom layer from the top of the bag. This is really sweet. The newer 613 Super Pro replaces the basement concept with a place you can try to squeeze a laptop in to. I don't know about you but I'm more interested in carrying around y camera gear when I'm shooting rather than a laptop.

$160 shipped. Check or Money Order.