Finding an old roll of film

silversx80silversx80 Registered Users Posts: 604 Major grins
edited May 20, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
While searching for a roll of exposed T-Max 400 that I want to have developed, I stumbled across some Kodak DX 200 film that had been exposed at least 1.5 years ago. Took it in, had it developed and ended up with some winners. It's like finding a 5 dollar bill in your pocket!

Some shots will need to be color corrected and slightly edited, but here are several, that in my opinion, need nothing.

1)
2A-L.jpg

2)
14A-L.jpg

3)
1A-L.jpg

4)
23A-L.jpg

5)
28-L.jpg

6)
29-L.jpg

7)
36-L.jpg

8) My favorite
34-L.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C is always welcome
- Joe
http://silversx80.smugmug.com/
Olympus E-M5, 12-50mm, 45mm f/1.8
Some legacy OM lenses and an OM-10

Comments

• aj986saj986s Registered Users Posts: 1,100 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2011
    Nice finds. IMHO, #7 is my favorite. I like the bokeh, and the juxtaposition of the different shapes. My only nit would be I wish the wire and structure, which are in focus, to be more straight. Not sure if you've already done any PP, but if so, looks like you straightened based upon the long white area towards the left. Not sure how it would look if the in-focus was straight and the white area wasn't . I might even consider doing a bit of photoshop to make both of the verticle elements straight.
    Tony P.
    Canon 50D, 30D and Digital Rebel (plus some old friends - FTB and AE1)
    Long-time amateur.....wishing for more time to play
    Autocross and Track junkie
    tonyp.smugmug.com
  • silversx80silversx80 Registered Users Posts: 604 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2011
    Thanks, aj. No editing to these... yet. I did straighten #8 in picnik, but that's it.

Maybe I'll import them into LR3, along with the 28 others from the roll, and go to town mwink.gif
    - Joe
    http://silversx80.smugmug.com/
    Olympus E-M5, 12-50mm, 45mm f/1.8
    Some legacy OM lenses and an OM-10