In a Field

TinstaflTinstafl Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
edited June 3, 2011 in People
Well, I was out with a new model and we were in a field with back light and I added a bit of fill with first my flash and then with a reflector on the second shot.
JAS-2011051792-L.jpg

Comments

• TinstaflTinstafl Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2011
    Here is the one with the reflector for fill.

JAS-2011051825-L.jpg
  • BrucheBruche Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    Beautiful...
    edited May 22, 2011
    Bruche wrote: »
    Beautiful...

Thanks.
    edited May 22, 2011
    Here is another one from that shoot.

They are friends and I will be shooting them again on Thursday.

JAS-2011051801-L.jpg
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    First two are just great. The second is a little too warm for me but some photographers sell that as a special effect and call it "Bronze". The third one is not as nice as the others. I think the bkg is too hot and the large tree in the bkg is bothersome. Try not to entertwine the fingers as they tend to look like sausages. With natural light or one flash it is impossible to get two heads facing opposite direcitons to have good facial lighting. Try the two again but get the bodies and faces in the same direction. I think you will like the lighting much better that way.

The first gal is photographers dream subject. Try the first pose again and extend the front leg and have the arm extended to the back knee in a haughty manner. I'll even buy that one. Good stuff.
    edited May 22, 2011
    Hackbone wrote: »
    First two are just great. The second is a little too warm for me but some photographers sell that as a special effect and call it "Bronze". The third one is not as nice as the others. I think the bkg is too hot and the large tree in the bkg is bothersome. Try not to entertwine the fingers as they tend to look like sausages. With natural light or one flash it is impossible to get two heads facing opposite direcitons to have good facial lighting. Try the two again but get the bodies and faces in the same direction. I think you will like the lighting much better that way.

The first gal is photographers dream subject. Try the first pose again and extend the front leg and have the arm extended to the back knee in a haughty manner. I'll even buy that one. Good stuff.

Ok, I will be shooting themagain on Thursday. I put up a coupkei had issues with and I thinkyou nailed it. Thanks.
  • mom2sagemom2sage Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    I like the B&T cavalier the best! (your avatar). I have 4 cavaliers (2 rubies, 1 tri and 1 blenheim) and I had a b&t years ago...my favorite color of the four
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2011
    haha sorry totally off topic. I totally love your B & T avatar! We have one and she is a total ball of joy.
    edited May 28, 2011
    So where are the latest pics from Thursday's shoot...?

Bruce
    edited May 28, 2011
    Bruche wrote: »
    So where are the latest pics from Thursday's shoot...?

Bruce

She was sick so rescheduled for Monday.
  • chrisdgchrisdg Registered Users Posts: 366 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2011
    um, is she the most beautiful gal on the planet? I think maybe.
    -Chris D.
    http://www.facebook.com/cdgImagery (concert photography)
    http://www.cdgimagery.com (concert photography)
    http://chrisdg.smugmug.com (everything else)

edited June 3, 2011
    Where are the new shots? I've been waiting to see more...
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2011