Hot Metal

SventekozSventekoz Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
edited May 28, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I took these a few months ago at Motorvation, which is an annual event held at the Kwinana Motorplex here in Perth. The amount of effort that people put into these cars is phenomenal, and it certainly pays off. They are certainly not the sort of car you see every day, and there may be some cars here that people outside Australia have never seen before. Thanks for looking.

i-55DKt3v-XL.jpg

i-DKnMzXP-XL.jpg

i-Zr9zct7-XL.jpg

i-gt7n2bz-XL.jpg

i-SBDZ5PC-XL.jpg

i-g2QjQvn-XL.jpg

i-LRR7PKW-XL.jpg

i-pLWS54S-XL.jpg

i-DqSzkFc-XL.jpg
John

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    Nice work on catching the cars. The HDR treatment is way too much for my taste but that's a purely personal thing. It looks like it was a good show and you recorded some cool autos.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • SventekozSventekoz Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    Thanks Tom. It's not HDR, by the way - but it's the sort of edgy effect I was looking for. I know it isn't to everyone's taste.
    John
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    That's interesting, John. What PP procedures and/or programs did you employ to get these HDR-like effects, if you don't mind telling?

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • SventekozSventekoz Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    It's mostly down to Lucis, Tom.
    John
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2011
    Sventekoz wrote: »
    It's mostly down to Lucis, Tom.

Nice...at first, I thought it was HDR, but then I noticed that the movers in the images weren't soft...so I thought pseudo HDR. Nice processing. I enjoyed your post.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed