Colorful horses

bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited May 22, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Last year was some parade: politicians with coach and horses drove along Main Street. I came by and as I have never seen horses with more colours, I did photo from them. I had very little time and the photo can't be better than is: there is also seen part of drivers.
Sorry for additional stuff around.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    I came back to your picture a couple times, I was going to comment and now it is gone.....

I liked your picture, horses are one of my favorite subjects........:Dazzaro
  • bojana270bojana270 Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    I came back to your picture a couple times, I was going to comment and now it is gone.....
    I liked your picture, horses are one of my favorite subjects........:Dazzaro
    Azzaro,

Thank you for the comment.

I was a bit surprised about horses and their colors, as I know horses with one color. Beside that, there was such a crowd that I was glad to get any photo. All around them is too much. They should be alone.
    When I was in Lipica with many Lipicaner horses, I was lucky just to look them, but in that time I didn't think about photography. To buy postcard with the horse was easier, than to do photo. Today I think different: even if I am just amateur, I love more my photos than from other people (I don't mean in this Forum).

I love horses and dogs (small dogs are sweet).

Bo