Found: Recent Canon body (40d/50d/XSi/T1i/T2i)

El ComatEl Comat Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 7, 2011 in House of Canon
Looking to pick up a recent body, preferably with a grip and extra batteries. Looking to spend $300-$700, depending on model and accessories.

Thanks!
Adam

Comments

• Erik_AErik_A Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited May 26, 2011
    I have a like new 50d with a very low shutter count for $675. This comes with the box and everything when purchased (without lens) inc. the manuals, cables, strap, CDs etc. No grip, but will include two extra Canon batteries (3 total) and a 4GB CF card.
  • mb2kmb2k Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 5, 2011
    Pm sent if still interested. $500 for 40D (10.5k snaps) and battery grip.
  • dudecatidudecati Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 6, 2011
    I have a perfect 50D body with 2589 shutter actuations (just checked) that I could be persuaded to sell as I'm looking at used 5Ds. I'm thinking $700 shipped the CONUS via UPS. Let me know if you want more info and I'll be happy to comply with your request! No box but everything else that came with it plus I have a Canon 18-mm 1:3.5-5.6 II I could include.

- Hans
    El Comat wrote: »
    Looking to pick up a recent body, preferably with a grip and extra batteries. Looking to spend $300-$700, depending on model and accessories.

Thanks!
    Adam
  • El ComatEl Comat Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 7, 2011
    Thanks everyone, but I picked up a 40D from "The Heavy Hammer", which should be waiting for me at home today!

Adam