Canon DPP 2.0 released

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited October 5, 2005 in Finishing School
Rob Galbraith has info here.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2005
    the doco is hideous. took me like an hour to find out how to display the focus points ne_nau.gif

wasn't easy, it's buried in image browser ...
    edited October 5, 2005
    speaking of focus points, is there a way in bridge to show focus points? if there is, i can't find it ne_nau.gif
  • dfdemsdfdems Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited October 5, 2005
    I like the ability to apply the themes? (BW, portrait, etc) to old files (D30, 10D). I had never used it before but I use it now..
    edited October 5, 2005
    dfdems wrote:
    I like the ability to apply the themes? (BW, portrait, etc) to old files (D30, 10D). I had never used it before but I use it now..

yeah - they're called picture styles and it's very cool that you can do that for the older cameras, now, too.
  • delencadelenca Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited October 5, 2005
    andy wrote:
    the doco is hideous. took me like an hour to find out how to display the focus points ne_nau.gif

wasn't easy, it's buried in image browser ...
    I like to check the focus points once in a while too. So, you're saying that dpp2 doesn't show focus points, right? Did dpp1.6 show it? (I can't remember).

-Alex
    edited October 5, 2005
    delenca wrote:
    I like to check the focus points once in a while too. So, you're saying that dpp2 doesn't show focus points, right? Did dpp1.6 show it? (I can't remember).

-Alex

you have to use canon image browser, afaik.