Options

Watermarks

wpacker1wpacker1 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited June 13, 2011 in Finishing School
I'm in need of some hep concerning making a watermark, I would like something like one of the samples but not having any luck, this is the 1st time trying to make a watermark & i would appreciate any help, the directions I saw really didn't help me

Thanks
Lee

Comments

• Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2011
    We need a little more information before we can help. What program are you trying to use to create it? Are you trying to create it for use on SmugMug? Do you have a sample?
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2011
    We need a little more information before we can help. What program are you trying to use to create it? Are you trying to create it for use on SmugMug? Do you have a sample?

I'm using Paint to create the watermark, yes I want to use it for Smugmug, here is a copy

http://wolfpackracing.smugmug.com/Other/watermark/17291973_s4Hv3Z#1312606492_bzxz4Rm
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2011
    Unfortunately I can't see the image as your account is password protected. However Paint does not support transparency which is probably the item you are working against most. Do you have any Adobe products? Or GIMP?
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2011
    I made you one, it's in the same gallery now. Looks like this if you make it into a watermark

20110531-f1unkn4qjmqkfgygrncx9bj621.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2011
    Thanks Andy for all of your help, is there a way I can watermark all of my photos at 1 time ?
  • Options
    BeautifulBeautiful Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 4, 2011
    Watermark 101
    Hi I am needing to make a watermark, and not having much success at all following the instructions. I dont have PSCS2 or PS Elements. If I could learn how to make one like the samples that would be awesome. I am having trouble with the instructions. And I don't know where I can go to create one.

My company name is Passion For Photography and I desire to have this name show on my photos I post for clients in Smug Mug.

If you could assist or point me in the right direction on how I can accomplish this task I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks so much
    Beautiful
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2011
    Beautiful wrote: »
    Hi I am needing to make a watermark, and not having much success at all following the instructions. I dont have PSCS2 or PS Elements. If I could learn how to make one like the samples that would be awesome. I am having trouble with the instructions. And I don't know where I can go to create one.

My company name is Passion For Photography and I desire to have this name show on my photos I post for clients in Smug Mug.

If you could assist or point me in the right direction on how I can accomplish this task I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks so much
    Beautiful

If you do not have PS CS2 what do you have a processing software??? This is always a huge help....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website