Options

BOOK: Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby

Tutorials and ReviewsTutorials and Reviews Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 138
edited May 18, 2005 in Book and Gear Reviews
[imgr]http://dgrin.smugmug.com/photos/i-D7Qxghz/0/S/i-D7Qxghz-S.jpg[/imgr]Photoshop CS2 for Digital Photographers

Book by Scott Kelby, review by gus

Kelbys book will be well received by anyone whom can read....its just that easy to use. The tutorials are as simple as 'paint by numbers' and I can tell you if something does not appear to be working out as described by Kelby then you have not followed his instructions correctly with your finger on the page and saying it out aloud. The book covers Bridge Techniques, RAW, Sizing, Excellent B&W conversions & two chapters that have no technical description but are very real to modern photographers titled... Modern Problems (describing fixes for such issues as noise,blur,and dodging & burning) plus Anger Management (for configuration of colour space, monitor calibration, custom profiles for printers & configuring photoshop for Adobe RGB) If , like me your not waiting by the phone for NASA to call you in for pre-flight checks... but rather to change the litter in the rats cage then this book is for you.